- Part Numbers
Shorai is leading the market's conversion from traditional lead-acid batteries to lighter, more efficient and higher performance lithium starter batteries.
- Ultra-light: one fifth of the weight of lead-acid batteries on average.
- Faster cranking for better starts.
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life.
- Military spec carbon composite case.
- Super-fast recharge rate.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Japanese engineering.
Shorai makes nearly two dozen battery options designed to fit market needs for street, dirt, touring and cruiser motorcycles, scooters, ATV’s, personal watercraft, riding lawnmowers and utility vehicles.
SpecificationsWeight (lbs): 2.30 lbs Weight (kg): 1.04 kg Cold Cranking Amps: 270 Polarity: [+ -] SHORAI LFX Lithium-Iron Powersports battery, 18Ah PbEq 12V eq, "A" polarity, Case Type 1 Length 5.83" Width 2.63" Height 4.13" Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle, and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output. Equivalent to : YTZ14S
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
|Option name||MFR. Part Number||SKU||Stock|