Oil change kit includes four liters of LiquiMoly Full-syntethic 10w50 with JASO-MA2 standard (as per KTM specification) and your choice of regular paper filter or Scotts Stainless steel (reusable).
Why Scotts Filter is the best ?
Adventure motorcycle engines are valuable to take on water, that's just the nature of the sport. Paper filters when they get wet will reduce and eventually block the oil flow which causes oil starvation for vital parts of the engine. This is usually the number one reason for engine damage when a bike takes on water (through the exhaust or intakes). Scotts stainless steel filter will continue to filter oil even when the oil is contaminated by water. This buys the rider time to get to a point that the oil can be changed.
These filters are reusable. They can be washed and put back into the engine.
Scott's Stainless Steel Filter - Features
- 10 Years of Engineering, manufacturing and testing
- Technical information and assistance available directly from the manufacturer
- 3 Pleat welded seam (best sealing and strongest
- Passes ASTMF316 Test for 35 Microns
- Certified "Bubble Point" testing on media
- Passes 24 hour chemical resistance test
- Custom woven media
- Able to withstand 600 degrees F.
- Full Flow bypass with progressive valving. No need to disassemble for cleaning.
- Magnetic pre-filtering (all spin-on models)
- Sonic cleaning available from the manufacturer
- Used by the most factory backed riders
- Labeled "4-Stroke insurance" by MotoCross Action Magazine
- Rated "9" by Dirt Rider Magazine
- Given "Full Throttle" rating my Fast By Design
- Applications for just about everything that rolls, floats or glides across the snow.
- Manufactured in the USA
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.