- Part Numbers
Sealed VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) means a battery that’s perfect for people who have better things to do than battery maintenance! Our permanently sealed VRLA battery never needs refilling; however, it still needs periodic charging. Ideal for motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, riding mowers and personal watercraft.
- Spill-proof design means virtually no possibility of leaks
- Advanced lead-calcium technology pumps up starting power
- Sulfation retardant dramatically reduces battery-killing plate sulfation
- And, sealed VRLA batteries hold voltage longer and need less charging in standby or storage mode
- Selected types also available in Factory Activated (filled, sealed and charged at the factory)
|Option name||MFR. Part Number||SKU||Stock|