Tool-Check 1 SB, 38 pieces
Ratchet, bits and sockets in a minimum of space as compact as it gets. Comes with a practical clip for attachment e.g. to the belt so the Tool-Check is always at hand even for mobile applications. Simple operation, even with just one hand, in confined working spaces. Drop-forged, full-steel design and fine-pitched mechanism with 60 teeth that allows a small return angle of 6° for precise working. Easy left/right switchover. Ergonomically designed ratchet head and lever. Suitable for 1/4" bit and socket take-up. The use of 1/4" sockets is also possible with the Wera adaptor 870/1. Tough viscous bits for universal use. Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) by Wera allows applications both in manual as well as power tools. "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to size - for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
- 1/4" bit ratchet, tough-absorbing bits, Rapidaptor holder, adaptor and 1/4" sockets
- Ideal for working in confined spaces
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- Use of 1/4" sockets also possible with the Wera adaptor 870/1
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size