Belt B 2 Zyklop In-Hex-Plus bit socket set with holding function, 3/8" drive, 8 pieces
Typically Wera designed robust textile belt with 8 in-hex bit-sockets taking up minimal space. A smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism ensures a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets. Comes with 'Take it easy' Tool Finder with colour coding according to size to enable the right tool to be selected easily and quickly. Includes a snap hook for secure fastening to a belt loop or pocket. Supplied with a nonwoven reverse side and hook and loop strips for simple attachment e.g. to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go tool transport system.
- 8-piece bit socket set on a robust textile belt, 3/8"
- Bit-sockets with all the advantages of the Wera bit technology
- Bit-sockets with holding function for screws/bolts
- Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets
- Suitable for attachment to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go System