Drive SprocketFront Drive Sprocket
Supersprox front sprockets are the best on the market today, with a balance between performance and longevity.
- Features SCM435 Ni-Chrome Molybdenum low corrosion steel.
- Case hardened surface for maximum water resistance.
- Low carbon core to prevent breakage.
- Has the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
Rear Drive Sprocket (many style available)
Stealth Sprocket (aluminum & steel)
- Longer system life without compromising weight
- Last 3 times longer than aluminum
- Aluminum core is 70% lighter than steel
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminium for high strenght.
- Fully CNC machined for a perfect fit.
- Grooved teeth, prevent dirt build up, helping to maximise sprocket and chain life.
- Finished with durable anodising and great in colors
- Developed on the race track, to give longer system life and high performance for all street bikes.
- Using CAD Designed and CNC-Laser cutting, to ensure an exact fit on the wheel.
- Made to Supersprox high quality standards and include our exclusive (2xZink) anti corrosion black finish.
- The will last 3 longer than any aluminium sprocket.
- One of the lightest steel sprocket.
- With the factory styling, you are not compromising on design.
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|Default Title||RFE-5-47-BLK||K-108327||In stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.