The Öhlins FKC 100 series Fork Cartridge Kit introduces Öhlins advanced suspension technology to the front forks of the popular line of Harley Davidson FLH/FLT Touring Baggers. This high-end front fork cartridge damping system vastly improves performance, comfort and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks. Built on race proven Öhlins NIX technology, each fork leg features an 8 mm steel shaft, an aluminum damper tube and 25 mm pistons which greatly reduce the dreaded 'brake-dive'.
To maximize the damping performance available in the confines of a fork leg, compression and rebound damping are separated between the two legs. Of course, optional spring rates are available for individual rider weights, preferences and usage. Whatever your needs are, you’ll be surprised by how your bike can be transformed. Note! This kit requires springs and oil which are sold separately.
- 08866-02 - FSK FKC 102 normal height 12 N/mm
- 08866-01 - FSK FKC 102 normal height 10 N/mm
- 08866-03 - FSK FKC 102 lowering kit 25 mm spring 13 N/mm
- 2014 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide
- 2014 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
- 2014 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Road King
- 2014 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
- 2014 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|29 inches (736 mm)||FKC 102||OHLINS-FKC_102||Available|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.