Designed for removal and installation of shock reservoirs, screw-in seal heads, fork caps, and bearing retainers. The Motion Pro® Heavy-Duty Pin Spanner Wrench features freely pivoting arms, that spans a range of 10.5mm to 150mm with interchangeable 3mm, 4mm and 5mm hardened steel pins. Its curved, low-profile arms easily fit tight areas and the durable, rigid billet steel construction provides increased strength.
- Integrated 3/8" square drive for use with a breaker bar or torque wrench
- Steel is heat treated and finished with black oxide and laser engraved markings
- Replacement pins MP0705, sold separately
- 70 lbs per ft max tourque rated
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty (excludes pins).
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|Spanner Wrench||08-0673||T-MP0673||In stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.