- Comfort and safety: high dimensional stable carcass technology and a specially developed tread compound, provide high riding comfort and excellent handling performance.
- Excellent water displacement: 3D virtual technology used during the development of tire construction ensures correct water displacement and balanced tire wear.
- Optimum contact at maximum lean angles: The tread pattern ends before the edge of the tire shoulder and delivers great stability; precision on straights and bends and grip in all weather conditions.
- High grip: The unique tread compound using end-functionalized S-SBR elastomers together with high active reinforcing filler in combination with special resins, is a guarantee for high grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Touring Force-SC tires were also developed for electric scooters.
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|90/90-10 50J (Tubeless)||598190||K-354567||Available|
|120/70-12 51S (Tubeless)||592169||K-354519||Available|
|120/70-12 58P (Tubeless)||592141||K-354568||Available|
|120/70-15 56P SC (Tubeless)||595133||K-354522||Available|
|120/80-14 58S (Tubeless)||595138||K-354520||Available|
|140/60-14 64P (Tubeless) Reinforced||595131||K-354521||Available|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.