- On your own or with a passenger, the new MICHELIN 2AT Technology will ensure you feel totally safe on the straights and cornering on your GT bike, even when heavily loaded. With their revolutionary structure, MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 GT tires provide solidity and comfort so they're perfect for long journeys.
- XST+ Technology for great braking on wet surfaces is excellent on wet roads and shorter on very slippery wet surfaces such as white lines and pedestrian crossings.
- Approved as Original Equipment for the BMW R1200 RT. MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 GT tires provide unparalleled performance when it comes to stability and safety.
Three separate versions available
- Pilot Road 4: For all-around sport touring use
- Pilot Road 4 GT: stiffer casing with a patented new technology for motorcycle tires that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage, and the comfort you desire.
- Pilot Road 4 Trail: For adventure touring bikes ridden exclusively on the road
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|120/70ZR18 59W Front (Tubeless)||49243||K-111833||In stock|
|120/70ZR17 58W Front (Tubeless)||82353||K-111832||In stock|
|180/55ZR17 73W Rear (Tubeless)||48057||K-111835||In stock|
|190/50ZR17 73W Rear (Tubeless)||05727||K-111836||In stock|
|190/55ZR17 75W Rear (Tubeless)||77829||K-111837||In stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.