- Part Numbers
- The industry’s firts Extreme Terrain RADIAL tire!
- Results from some of our most extensive research and development efforts ever
- Combines the award-winning technology of our Mud Lite and 589 M/S to produce the smoothest riding mud tire on the market today
- Super-agressive tread design features 1-1/8-in. deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction
- Light in weight yet still 6-ply tough!
- Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice to your specific riding requirements.
The 12-inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and more flotation.
The revolutionary 14-inch model is an excellent all-around trail/mud choice, with its lower-profile sidewall resulting in reduced flex and a dramatic improvement in handling and rider confidence.
Radial construction means the Mud Lite XTR rides smoothly and finds more traction than a bias-ply tire because of a larger contact patch. A radial tire’s footprint actually grows under load!
|Option name||MFR. Part Number||SKU||Stock|
|25X10R12 6PR||560399||K-013945||In stock|
|25X8R12 6PR||560398||K-013944||In stock|
|26X11R12 6PR||560388||K-013947||In stock|
|26X9R12 6PR||560387||K-013946||In stock|
|27X11R12 6PR||560379||K-013949||In stock|
|27X11R14 6PR||560372||K-013991||In stock|
|27X9R12 6PR||560378||K-013948||In stock|
|27X9R14 6PR||560373||K-013990||In stock|