Need your handlebars higher? We have the cleanest solution (the one the factory should have made).
A set of TripleClamp Moto billet aluminum blocks with securing grooves that install under the factory handlebar supports to give you +10mm / +20mm, more raise is possible with stacking the blocks and using longer screw. Contact us if that's what you need.
- Matches the profile of factory handlebar support, for a uniform and factory look
- Grooves similar to underside of the handlebar supports to lock into the top triple clamp and to the handlebar supports to avoid twisting
- Anodized black
- Include correct and specific bolts
- Can be used with or without our steering damper mount kit.
- Stackable for 10mm increments.
- Five minute installation
- Titanium bolts! (20mm rise for 1090/1190... have steel bolts) - Ti bolts may have nitrite-gold or plain silver finish.
- KTM 790 / 890 (all models)
- KTM 1050 , 1090, 1190, 1290 (all models)
- KTM 990 SuperDuke (all models)
- KTM 690 Enduro (2008 to 2018 models only)
- KTM Dirt bikes (2005+)
- KTM 390 Adventure
- Husqvarna Norden 901
- Husqvarna (2006+ models without rubber cones in the top triple clamp )
- Husaberg (2009+)
Steering damper mount bracket and handlebar supports shown in some pictures are not included. The kit consists of one or more pairs of riser blocks and two matching screws. The screws you receive may be stainless steel, zinc-plated steel or titanium. They may not come with threadlock pre-applied.