- Part Numbers
The Dirt Tricks Front Sprocket is built from an ultra-hard tool steel. Most front sprockets sold today are “case hardened”, meaning that only a thin outer layer of steel is hardened. Below that layer is soft steel. Our front sprockets are heat treated, giving them the ultimate toughness and wear resistance. How can we have such a hard material without it being brittle? Shock resistant tool steel is the answer. This is the same steel used to punch holes through 1″ thick plates of steel, on high speed punch presses.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- One year wear guarantee:
- if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- Made from high grade shock resistant tool steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards
- Special “through” hardening process for
- ultimate toughness and longevity
- 13 tooth front sprocket Weighs 5oz
- 1988 to Current KTM 450 Rally (Front Sprocket)
- 1988 to Current KTM 600-690 SC KTM 600-690 SC / SX-C / SM-C / Enduro (Front Sprocket)
|Option name||MFR. Part Number||SKU||Stock|