The Dirt Tricks Front Sprocket is built from an ultra-hard tool steel. Most front sprockets sold today are “case hardened”, meaning that only a thin outer layer of steel is hardened. Below that layer is soft steel. Our front sprockets are heat treated, giving them the ultimate toughness and wear resistance. How can we have such a hard material without it being brittle? Shock resistant tool steel is the answer. This is the same steel used to punch holes through 1″ thick plates of steel, on high speed punch presses.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- One year wear guarantee:
- if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- Made from high grade shock resistant tool steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards
- Special “through” hardening process for
- ultimate toughness and longevity
- 13 tooth front sprocket Weighs 5oz
- 1999 to Current KTM 250-530 4-stroke Bikes (Front Sprocket)
- 1991 to Current KTM 125 and up 2-stroke Bikes (Front Sprocket)
- 2008 to 2010 KTM 450-525 SX/XC Bikes (Front Sprocket)
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.