The XL Pro Yamaha YZ250FX/YZ450FX Kit was designed specifically for aggressive night-time riding over any terrain by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread, and a smooth light pattern.
This light utilizes four Cree LEDs - the brightest, most efficient LEDs on the market to give you a blinding 9500 lumens, and offers a 20% dimming feature. Perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds and are looking for something other than a light bar. This kit is bike specific and is a simple plug and play making for simple and easy installation.
An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Yamaha - 2016 - 2018 YZ450FX
- Yamaha - 2016 - 2018 YZ250FX
- XL80, Yamaha YZ250FX/YZ450FX Kit
- WR450F Headlight Shell
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.