- Part Numbers
The 210° goggles, electric lens version, are added to the CKX line-up. The 210° electric has been designed to work perfectly with the quick release clip so you can still easily place it over your helmet or let it hang to the side. The strain relief system ensures a constant connection and the heating lens technology prevents fogging. You will never have to change goggles during long rides!
For the backcountry enthusiasts, this version of a 210° goggle have a ventilated foam who provides enhanced ventilation for the users that constantly face fog problems due to physical activity on the snowmobile and a double lens with controlled vents allowing moist air trapped inside your goggle to quickly escape when you are riding on unforgiving terrain, expending the most energy.
- Double lens with controlled vents included
- Exceptional field of view of 210°
- Flexible polyurethane frame
- Top and bottom ventilation port within the frame
- Injection molded polycarbonate pre-curved lens
- Anti-scratch lens
- Anti-fog dual pane lens
- UV protected lens
- Oversized and insulated layered foam
- Interchangeable RapidClip strap
- Adapted for prescription glasses
- Removable nose guard
- Battery pack not included
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.