- Part Numbers
Goggle comfort is provided by a customized foam specially fitted to the helmet, ensuring an excellent seal. The goggles can be perfectly adjusted using two semi-flexible fastening devices. For maximum efficiency, the 210° goggles use the RapidClip technology and can be interchanged with a standard strap (sold separately). They also offer the widest field of vision for this class of goggles.
For all trail enthusiasts, this version of the electric 210° goggles features insulated foam and a double lens with controlled vents allowing moist air trapped inside your goggle to quickly escape when you are riding on unforgiving terrain, expending the most energy. Without compromise: ride in cold weather, for a long time and at high speeds... in total comfort.
- Double lens with controlled vents included
- Exceptionnal Field of view of 210°
- Flexible polyurethane frame
- Top ventilation port within the frame
- Injection molded polycarbonate pre-curved lens
- Anti-scratch lens
- Anti-fog dual pane lens
- UV protected lens
- Oversized and insulated layered foam
- Adapted for prescription glasses
- Interchangeable RapidClip strap
- Removable nose guard
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.