The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
What's Included in the Mount Kit?
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings (Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
& All Necessary Hardware (Including Frame Bracket).
Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3 which is the most common and popular position. SUB Mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional “above bar” setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP’s, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- Offers an approximately 14mm taller bar position
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
This unit cannot be used with Cycra "Center Reach Mount" handguards.
2008, 2009, 2010
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|Rubber SUB-Mount Kit||DM-901113-3528||BRP-DM-901113-3528||Available|
|Complete Kit with Damper||DS-901113-3528||BRP-DS-901113-3528||Available|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.