- Carbureted engines (pre-1985) and small engines
- 50 psi working pressure rating (35 psi for ½" ID)
- EEC/EGR, air pump, PCV valve, charcoal canister
- Meets SAE J30R14T1, EPA 40 CFR 1051.110 , and CARB small engine off-road requirements for low permeation
- Approved for use with Gasoline, Ethanol/Gasoline blends (gasohol) such as E10, E15 or E85, Diesel, Biodiesel including soybean methyl ester (SME), rapeseed methyl ester (RME), palm methyl ester (PME), Biodiesel/Diesel blends such as B20, and 100% Methanol
- Temperature: -40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F) Biodiesel/Diesel blends are limited to -40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|CARB 3/16" X 2||27302||K-210344||Available|
|CARB 1/4" X 2||27303||K-210345||Available|
|CARB 5/16" X 2||27304||K-210346||Available|
|CARB 3/8" X 2||27305||K-210347||Available|
|CARB 1/2" X 2||27306||K-210348||Available|
|CARBU1/2" X 25||27316||K-210349||Available|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.