- Part Numbers
1. Coarse open-pore outer foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
2. Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
3. Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
4. Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
5. Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works its way into your engine, a pinhead sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
6. Designed to be smaller than stock filters to increase the airspace around the filter.
Twin Air Filter’s patented design, high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make Twin Air Filters the hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
An air filter is your engine’s only protection against the elements, and your stock filter isn’t up to the task. Replace it with a Twin Air- the #1 filter system proven on motocross tracks around the world.
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.