Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 3.0 How/Shovel is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be carried easily and rounds out your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
- Length: Collapsed: 50 cm / Extended: 90 cm
- Shaft Length: Collapsed: 50 cm
- Blade: 27.5 cm x 21.5 cm
- Weight: 820 g Shovel
- Positions: SCOOP & HOE
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.