The CKX TRANZ-E is specifically designed for trail snowmobilers or quad enthusiasts who love winter outings. It’s offered as an affordable version of the Tranz RSV and Tranz 1.5 RSV helmets.
This modular helmet has all the benefits of a full-face helmet and provides increased protection from the elements during trail outings in extreme weather conditions. It allows you to lift the chinguard section using a single push button, for easy communication, without having to remove the helmet. Also, the helmet’s ProClip quick release mechanism ensures a quick and simple adjustment. The TRANZ-E meets or exceeds DOT protection standards.
With its double visor and breath deflector, this high-quality helmet minimizes visor fogging. It was specifically designed for the harsh Canadian winter seasons. You can also get the electric double visor version for this helmet. Under the most extreme conditions, the electric visor becomes a must as it makes all fogging problems inside your helmet disappear almost completely.
Note: If you must wear prescription glasses under your helmet, then the model with the electric visor is actually required to prevent fogging.
- Construction: Impact resistant injection molded plastic shell
- Liners: Removable and washable interior liners and glasses-friendly cheek pads. With EPS
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin vent and top venting system
- Shield: Double shield (optional electric double lens shield) / Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments
- Opening mechanism: On both sides of the chin
- Certification: DOT certified
- Weight: 1725 g ± 50
- Communication System: Ready to receive communication system headset
- Attachment System: ProClip quick release mechanism
- - Breath deflector and chin guard
- - Protective case
|Option name||Mfg. Part No.||SKU||Stock|
|Double Lens - Clear / Black / XS||105231||K-105231||In stock|
|Electric Double Lens - Clear / Matte Black / XS||105431||K-105431||In stock|
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.