- Part Numbers
This uniquely designed BRP 4 Post Triple Clamp offers excellent vibration dampening. Comes complete with two different durometer bushings that allow you to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening and energy absorption.
- 4 Post Prevents Twisting of Bar Mounts
- Two Sets of Poly Urethane Bushings Red (Medium) & Blue (Soft)
- Excellent Vibration and Square Edge Absorption
- Adjustable Bar Position 15mm & 21mm (Simply flip the mount)
- Comes Standard with Individual Bar Clamps
- Optional 1 Pc. SX or Scotts Stabilizer Bar Clamp
- For 1 1/8" Bars only
BRP triple clamps are manufactured to the highest quality standards from 6061-T6 billet aluminum which is far stronger than the OEM unit and comparable in weight. Our precision machined fork bores feature a 2 pinch bolt design that increases the clamping surface on the forks which in turn will help prevent fork twist in the event of a hard landing or crash. Finished in our signature black anodize the BRP triple clamp will give your machine that factory look.
This is an easy bolt on assembly which requires basic hand tools and can be performed by the novice mechanic.
|MFR. Part Number
|Standard Clamp / 15mm
|Scotts Clamp / 15mm
|SX Clamp / 15mm
|Standard Clamp / 21mm
|Scotts Clamp / 21mm
|SX Clamp / 21mm