The XL version of the 509 Kingpin Goggle features 20% more face foam for maximum warmth and coverage in extremely cold conditions. High-performance, yet affordable, the Kingpin offers our quick-change lens system along with premium anti-fog and anti-scratch dual pane lens technology. To change the lens, simply rotate the left and right mounts 90-degrees. It’s that easy. Pair the 509 Kingpin XL Goggle with a 509 helmet for optimal fit, comfort, and performance.
The Kingpin snow goggle features a dual-pane snow lens with premium anti-scratch technology. The inner lens was sourced from Italy and features the industry's best anti-fog coatings. The quick-change lens technology makes quick work of a lens swap. Simply rotate the left & right mounts 90 degrees clockwise and remove the lens from the frame. It's that simple.
509 Kingpin XL Goggle Features
- Quick change lens technology
- Dual-pane snow lens
- Contoured triple layer foam
- Premium anti-fog & anti-scratch coatings
- Removable nose mask
- Premium silicone lined strap
- Clear Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Chrome Mirror Light Blue HCS Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Chrome Mirror Yellow Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Light Rose HCS Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Fire Mirror Light Rose HCS Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Photochromatic Clear to Blue Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Photochromatic Polarized Smoke Tint - Partly Cloudy & Low Light, Adjusting Tint
- Sapphire Mirror Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Red Mirror Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Polarized Yellow tint Tint - Sunny
Payment methods we accept
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.